Volunteer opportunities are open to men and women and range in breadth from one time support setting up a lab, onsite coaching with women, to joining our board of directors.
- To make a positive contribution to your community
- To share your valuable skills, talents and time
- Gain self-confidence
- Meet new (and fabulous) people
- Discover and develop strengths and abilities
- Build your professional and personal network
- Develop valuable job skills
What we need from you?
- Criminal reference check
- Signed anti-discrimination policy
- Participation in training
What you will receive from us?
- A job description
- Support, training and materials required
- Insurance coverage while volunteering with clients
If you are interested in volunteering, email your resume and a cover letter describing your motivation for volunteering at iSisters to Linda Milton Perreault. We look forward to hearing from you!