iSisters Partner Open House
iSisters is seeking new partners and is holding an Open House for all interested. Join us on October 22nd, at 6 pm at the Bethany Hope Centre at 820 Woodroffe Ave.
Partnered with like-minded community organizations, iSisters is able to provide training directly to the women who need it. Our programs are designed to be self-sustaining allowing the partner agency to operate a program independently within two to three years.
Over 3000 women have graduated from iSisters programs through 14 partner organizations.
As an iSisters partner, you get access to our:
- Customized computer curriculum developed through a needs analysis of your clients
- Tailored technology programming delivered by our trained instructors
- Computer hardware, if required
- Train-the-trainer instruction, so your site can carry on programming on your own
- All funded by our supporters or through joint grant applications
Learn more about what we do and talk to some of our current partners at our first ever Partner Open House!