iSisters volunteer opportunities are open to men and women and includes various levels of support – ongoing, one-time or event based.
- Make a positive contribution to your community
- Share your valuable skills, talents and time
- Meet new (and fabulous) people
- Discover and develop strengths and abilities
- Build your professional and personal network
- Develop valuable job skills
- Work on interesting projects
What we need from you?
- Criminal records check
- Review content and sign documents in our Volunteer Handbook
What you will receive from us?
- An initial discussion with our Director, Volunteers
- Matching of your interests as a volunteer with that of iSisters volunteer openings
- Ongoing support from our Executive Director
- Appreciation for your hard work
- References upon request
- Recognition for your dedication and contribution
If you are interested in volunteering, email your resume and a cover letter describing your motivation for volunteering at iSisters to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!